Why Buy the Scotsman EC226 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump?
The Scotsman EC226 ice machine is an expertly made unit that is designed to produce enough ice to meet your daily needs. This model has a built-in waste drain pump intended for the elimination of residual water from the ice cuber after each operation.
The model has a stainless steel construction that helps maintain the durability and cleanliness of the unit. It has an ergonomic door which gives it a modern look as well as protection measures that prevent the contamination of the ice cubes. These include a scale accumulation system that collects scale and effectively separates it from the water. There is also an AglON anti-microbial protection which prevents the growth of bacteria within the ice cuber.
You have an easy-to-use electronic control system that gives you full control over your machine. The condenser to the unit is made in a way that enables it to be accessed from the front making it easy for you to clean and maintain the equipment.
This model has a mass production capability of up to 150Kg or 7500 cubes in 24 hours. You will be provided with a 70Kg bin for your storage purposes. The model is WRAS approved ensuring that you get the best services throughout the year.
The Scotsman EC226 ice cuber also includes a 3-year parts and 2 year labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Scotsman EC226 Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Ergonomic access
- Electronic controlled
- Clean alert
- Integral waste drain pump
- AglON anti-microbial protection
- Front access condenser air filter
- Scale accumulation system
- Built-in storage bin
- Water or air cooled
- WRAS approved
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1082 x W1078 x D715
- 1150W, 230V, single phase
- Start Amps 29
- Run Amps 5.2
- Output 150kg / 7500 cubes per 24 hours
- Storage 70kg
- Water Consumption: Air Cooled - 336 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Water Consumption: Water Cooled - 3336 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Weight 96kg
- 36 months parts and 24 months labour manufacturers warranty included as standard