Why Buy the Polar T316 Ice Maker?
You can always trust Polar to provide you with ice machines for any situation. The T316 ice maker is a great example of a solid and efficient ice machine that will meet your daily ice demands. It has a high output and high insulation to keep it performing as expected throughout the year.
This model has a stainless steel exterior that is important in the durability of the unit. Stainless steel does not rust making it the ideal material for construction of equipment in constant contact with water. It has adjustable feet to help keep the unit level at all times regardless of the surface it’s on and includes a scoop as standard.
The machine produces up to 20Kg every 24 hours making it ideal for light to moderate demand businesses. The unit has a 4Kg storage bin that offers you a safe and clean place to store your ice. It operates in ambient temperature ranges of 15°C to 38°C.
The Polar T316 ice machine has a 12 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Polar T316 Undercounter Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- Adjustable feet
- Supplied with scoop and mains water connection kit
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Easy to operate push button control
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H590 x W380 x D477
- Output up to 20kg per 24hours
- Storage capacity 4Kg
- Approximate ice dimensions H40 x W28mm
- Ambient temperature range +15°C to +38°C
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Electric 230V, 200W, 0.9A, UK Plug
- Weight 28kg
- 12 months parts and labour warranty included