Why Buy the Mercatus Y2 Blast Chiller & Freezer?
How fast you cool and freeze your food items in a commercial kitchen is key for optimum food safety. You, therefore, need a blast chiller and freezer that is aimed at delivering the best service.
You can easily find this with Mercatus Y2 blast chiller and freezer. This line of equipment comes with a stainless steel finish for both the interior and exterior that is durable and easy to clean. It also contains rounded corners on the inside which aids in the easy cleaning of the machine.
This unit has an off cycle defrost system and a fully automatic and fan assisted cooling system. It is electronically controlled using an easy to use touch screen which makes sure you get the best out of your machine. With memory capacity to hold your most used cycles this unit ensures quick and simple operation. A digital controller and temperature display enable you to monitor and actively navigate the conditions within the blast chiller and freezer.
You can fully rely on the adjustable feet to keep your machine level at all times while 1 solid hinged door gives you easy access to your dishes. It has a replaceable door gasket and removable shelf racks for easy cleaning and easy maintenance of the hygienic conditions expected around your food items.
The Y2 blast chiller and freezer is able to chill your merchandise from +70°C to +3°C in 90 minutes and freeze it from +70°C to -18°C in 240 minutes. This impressive operation minimises the time spent in the food danger zone for enhanced safety. The Merchant Y2 also includes a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Mercatus Y2 Blast Chiller & Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 solid hinged door
- Off cycle defrost
- Fully automatic & fan assisted cooling
- Electronically controlled
- Easy-to-use touch screen
- Adjustable feet
- Digital touch screen controller and temperature display
- Replaceable door gasket
- Memory settings
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Shelf racks removable for easy cleaning
- Clear access to fans for cleaning
- Temperature probe supplied
- Suitable for high ambient temperature
- Rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running requirements and Specifications
|Model||Number of trays||Chill capacity (kg)||Freeze capacity (kg)||Gross internal volume (litres)||External dimensions HxWxD (mm)||Internal dimensions HxWxD (mm)||Power|
|Y2-3||3||10||6||47||500x670x715||235x340x590||500W, 13A, 1ph|
|Y2-5||5||20||14||108||850x810x830||345x670x465||1000W, 13A, 1ph|
|Y2-7||7||30||20||148||1070x810x830||475x670x465||1300W, 13A, 1ph|
- Accepts 1/1 Gastronorms and 60x40 Euronorms (not included)
- Chill temperature range +70°C to +3°C in 90 min
- Freeze temperature range +70°C to -18°C in 240 min
- Climate Class 4
- Refrigerant R404a
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric 13A, 230V, UK plug
- 24 months parts only warranty included