Why Buy J & E Hall JCC40E/J5LC20C Cellar Cooling?
Designed to be user-friendly and flexible, the J & E Hall JCC40E/J5LC20C Cellar Cooler warrants cost effective and efficient refrigeration of your keg and wine storage at optimum temperature levels.
The JCC40E indoor evaporator unit, combined with the J5LC20C exterior compressor unit, provides the capacity to cool down rooms up to 48m3 above ground or 70m3 below ground at 12.7°C.
The highlight of this cooler are its coils. They’re constructed to 6 fins per inch for keeping your merchandise at optimum temperature levels and to extend the shelf-life of your fresh fruits and vegetables, flowers, dairy products and other items that require to be stored in chilled conditions.
Moreover, the JCC cooler features stealth operation capabilities that ensure noise levels are at a bare minimum. This ensures you make the most of your equipment with minimum disruption.
This market leading cooler can be tailored to the unique needs of your business. Actually, its compatibility enables it to be mounted on the ceiling or even on a wall, without the need for additional brackets hence making good of your available space.
Key features of JCC Cellar Cooling Units
- Powder coated stainless steel exterior finish
- Electronic controllers for temperature adjustments
- Small footprint; maximises space for cooling
- 6 fins per inch: brewery specification evaporator coils
- Rotary compressor with overload protection enhances cooling capacity
- Air-throw; 0.83 cubic meters.
- Cools rooms up to 48 cubic meters above or 70 meters cubed below ground
- External dimensions of JCC2 40E: 489mm height, 865mm width, 372mm depth
- External dimensions of J5LC20C: 654mm height, 855mm width, 328mm depth
Running Requirements and Specifications
- 24-hour product cooling time
- Temperature setting: Operates down to 4℃ for many types of product cooling
- R410A refrigerant gas
- Normal cooling capacity at 32℃ (Ambient temperature): 4.31 kW
- 36 month parts only manufacturers warranty
Manufactured from a galvanised mild steel casing with polyester powder coating this cellar cooling system uses R410A refrigerant gas. The whole configuration can be controlled electronically from the indoor evaporator unit.
Please Note: pipework not included - this would need to be provided by installing engineer.
The outdoor rotary compressor has overload protection fitted and there is a low pressure switch on the indoor evaporator. Suitable for cooling products such as wine, flowers, cheese, fruit and vegetables to the following temperatures;
Pre-charged with 1.38kg R410A refrigerant gas. Can be charged with an additional 20g per metre;- call us to find out more.