Why Buy the Interlevin LHF620 Chest Freezer?
Perfect for a large capacity approach to freezing, the Interlevin LHF620 chest freezer offers freedom to organise its 607 litre gross capacity in a way that best suits your stock. This is thanks in part to storage baskets that efficiently compartmentalise your storage space.
With a robust and easy to lift lid, the LHF620 opens up to reveal partitions that ensure your cold food merchandise is well-positioned and not overcrowded. You’ll always be ready with ample inventory to serve your customers with ease during peak hours.
The clean white exterior complements any kitchen style and is durable enough to withstand the knocks and scrapes typical in a commercial kitchen. With a hammered aluminium interior, cleaning and hygiene maintenance is simple and effective.
The LHF620 freezer is equipped with a defrost drain as standard that makes defrosting a quick and user-friendly process that won’t interrupt your daily routine.
Key features of the LHF 620 Chest Freezer
- White exterior and interior
- Stainless steel lid
- Baskets supplied: 2
- Max no. of baskets accommodated: 4
- Integrated door lock for additional security
- Adjustable feet ease that create a level base on different floor gradients
- Static cooling
- Manual defrosting
- Fitted with a defrost drain
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 860 x 1700 x 730 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 715 x 1586 x 536 mm (HxWxD)
- 607 litres capacity
- 211W, 230V, single phase, 13A supply
- -18℃ to -22℃ temperature range with 25℃ maximum ambient temperature.
- Electricity consumption: 1.52 kWh/24hr
- R600a refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge 110
- Weight: 82kg
- 24 months’ parts only manufacturers warranty supplied.