Why Buy the Interlevin ESL900 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Interlevin ESL900 Refrigerated Prep Counter offers effective chilled storage plus additional food preparation area to maximise space in commercial kitchens. With a 300 litre gross capacity and 169 litre useable volume there is ample space to house essential ingredients close to hand.
Consisting of an upper stainless steel counter, the food prep area is durable and easy to clean. With a 2 door refrigerated cabinet below, essential ingredients are easily accessible and maintained in optimum condition, ready for use.
Operating with fan assisted cooling, uniform temperature distribution is guaranteed for even and consistent circulation of cold air within the unit’s interior.
Featuring self-closing doors, maximum efficiency is observed especially during busy services when frequent access is required. Minimising the escape of cold air, temperatures within the 2°C to 10°C temperature range can be more efficiently maintained.
The ESL900 preparation counter is fitted with castors and adjustable feet for easy positioning and leveling of the equipment. These can be removed if required lowering the overall height by 40mm.
Key features of the ESL900 Gastronorm Counter
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- Fully automatic operation
- Wet wall fan assisted cooling to enhance even temperature distribution
- Digital temperature controller with display
- 1 adjustable shelf plus base per door
- 2 hinged doors
- Free standing placement
- Replaceable door gasket for 100% seal effect
- Self-closing doors
- Castors fitted with adjustable feet
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 920 x 900 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 500 x 830 x 595 mm (HxWxD)
- 300 litres gross capacity with 10.59 cubic foot volume
- 169 litre net useable volume
- Off cycle defrosting
- 2℃ to 10℃ temperature range
- Power: 220W, 1.2A, 13A supply required
- Electric usage: 1.16kW/24hr
- Electric usage: 423kWh/annum
- Climate class 4 for use in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- R600a refrigerant
- Noise level: 65dB
- Weight: 72kg
- Packed weight: 92kg
- 24 months’ parts only warranty included as standard