Why Buy the Interlevin ESA900 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Interlevin ESA900 gastronorm saladette counter makes it possible to bring high-performance refrigeration into your workspace without taking up valuable space or breaking the budget.
The preparation counter consists of 2 decks. On the upper deck, you get a gastronorm well that displays and shelters your ingredients. It can support 1/1 gastronorm pans for your salad dressings, garnishes and related foodstuffs. Designed to organise produce, everything you need is on hand to guarantee efficient food prep in busy kitchens.
The unit’s lower deck houses 2 doors that facilitate effortless accessibility to your inventory. This also enables faster upkeep duties and replenishments during busy schedules while concurrently increasing efficient use of your retail setting.
What’s more, the ESA900 has self-closing doors for maximum efficiency during busy service hours of frequent access. Working in unison with replaceable door gaskets, these attributes facilitate excellent insulation which in turn preserves the freshness of your merchandise within the unit’s temperature range of 2°C to 10°C.
Fitted with castors and adjustable feet that ease movement you can make maximum use of your available space, while concurrently locking and securing the unit in position when in situ.
Key features of the ESA 900 Chilled Saladette Counter
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- Polypropylene chopping board
- Fully automatic operation
- Wet wall with fan-assisted cooling for even temperature distribution
- Digital temperature controller with display
- 1 adjustable shelf plus base per door
- 2 solid hinged doors
- 1/1GN compatible cupboards
- Free standing placement
- Replaceable door gasket for 100% seal effect
- Fitted with castors for ease of movement and adjustable feet to secure its position
- Stainless steel hinged covering lid
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 915 x 900 x 700mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 500 x 830 x 595mm (HxWxD)
- Gross capacity: 300 litres
- Off cycle defrosting
- 2℃ to 10℃ temperature range
- Power: 310W, 2A, single phase, 13A supply
- Electric usage: 2.12 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage: 774kWh/annum
- Climate class T with ambient temperature range of 18°C to 43°C
- Refrigerant R600a with refrigerant charge of 60
- Noise level: 65dB
- Weight: 72kg
- Packed weight: 92kg
- 24 months’ parts only warranty