Why Buy the Interlevin ESA1365 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Interlevin ESA1365 Refrigerated Prep Counter offers effective organisation, preparation and storage for chilled ingredients with an ample 380 litre gross capacity.
Consisting of an upper deck that displays and shelters a gastronorm compatible well, ingredients can be ordered ready for efficient preparation of salads or pizzas for example. Also offering a polypropylene chopping board, you have a complete work station to assist in kitchen service.
The unit’s lower deck has a temperature range of 2°C to 10°C and offers 3 door refrigerated storage that give clear, unobscured accessibility to your inventory making sure that everything you need is on hand and in optimum condition during busy services. This cabinet has self-closing doors for maximum efficiency during busy service hours when frequent access is needed. When combined with replaceable door gaskets, you are ensured excellent retention of chilled air and energy efficiency.
Using a fan assisted cooling system, uniform temperature distribution is guaranteed for improved performance and reliability. With even and consistent circulation of cold air within the unit’s interior, optimum storage conditions are easy to achieve.
The ESA1365 saladette unit can be easily positioned in your desired location thanks to fitted castors and adjustable feet that not only ease movement but also allow easy levelling and secure placement once in situ.
Key features of the ESA1365 Gastronorm Saladette Counter
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish with polypropylene chopping board
- Fully automatic operation
- Wet wall with fan assisted cooling
- Digital temperature controller with display
- 1 adjustable shelf plus base per door
- 3 solid hinged doors
- Free standing placement
- Replaceable door gasket
- Rolling castors for ease of movement with adjustable feet
- Stainless steel hinged covering lid
- GN well accepts maximum 150mm pan depth (not included)
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 915 x 1365 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 500 x 1295 x 595 mm (HxWxD)
- 380 litres capacity
- Off cycle defrosting
- 2℃ to 10℃ temperature range
- Power: 310W, 2A, 13A supply required
- Electric usage; 2.55kWh/24hr
- Electric usage: 931kWh/annum
- R600a refrigerant
- Noise level 65dB
- 90kg weight
- Packed weight 110kg
- 24 months’ parts only warranty as standard