Why Buy the Interlevin AT07 ISO Blast Chiller/Freezer?
The Italia AT07 is one of the largest in the range available. It can bring down the temperature of up to 25kg of cooked food from 70°C to 3°C in as little as 90 minutes, reducing the chance of illness causing bacteria growth and making it safe for later consumption. The high climate class of 5 means that the cabinet can run properly in ambient temperatures up to 40C.
Italia AT07 ISO Main Features
- Fully automatic operation.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- Adjustable feet for levelling.
- Touch screen controller and temperature display.
- Replaceable door gasket.
- Temperature probe for checking temperatures within food.
- Pre-settable programs.
- Easily cleaned with internal rounded corners.
- Removable shelf racks.
- Simple fan access for cleaning.
- Accepts up to seven 1/1 gastronorms and 60 x 40cm Euronorm trays (Sold Separately).
- Off cycle defrost.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior.
- 13 Amp power (standard 3 pin plug).
- Max ambient: 40°C at 40% relative humidity (climate class 5).
- Dimensions: 1260 x 750 x 740mm (H x W x D).
- Internal dimensions: 760 x 610 x 410mm (H x W x D).
- 90Kg weight.
- 190 litre (6.7 cubic foot) capacity.
Chilling & Freezing Times of the AT07 ISO
|Process||Temperature||Capacity (Kg)||Time (Minutes)|
|Chill||70°C to 3°C||25||90|
|Freeze||70°C to -18°C||20||240|
Warranty Cover for Interlevin Italia AT Range
Included with the purchase of these units is a 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty. There is also options for one or two years additional labour at the point of purchase.