Why Buy the Interlevin EPI1365G Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Interlevin EPI1365G Refrigerated Prep Counter provides outstanding refrigerated storage capabilities within its 380 litre gross capacity; ideal for professional kitchens that experience high demand.
This preparation counter consists of a glass display on its upper deck that displays and shelters a gastronorm well designed to support a maximum of 7 x 1/3 pans for your salad dressings and related foodstuffs. Assisting in the ordering of ingredients, everything you need is on hand for efficient preparation of dishes. A number of gastronorm configurations can be utilised to optimise organisation.
Featuring a granite work top, there is ample counter area on which to prepare dishes.
That’s not all. To top that the unit’s lower deck houses 3 doors that facilitate effortless accessibility to your inventory, ensuring that everything you need is always on hand and stored in optimum condition.
Uniform temperature distribution is guaranteed thanks to fan-assisted cooling. Ensuring even and consistent circulation of cold air within the unit’s interior ingredients are always ready to use.
The EPI1365G has self-closing doors for maximum efficiency during busy service hours when frequent access is required. Working in unison with replaceable door gaskets, these attributes facilitate excellent insulation which in turn preserves the freshness of your merchandise within the unit’s temperature range of 2°C to 10°C.
Fitted with castors and adjustable feet, the preparation counter can effortlessly be positioned in the desired area of your kitchen and firmly secured and levelled (if required) once in situ.
Key features of the EPI1365G Gastronorm Preparation Counter
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish with granite worktop
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling to enhance even temperature distribution
- Digital temperature controller with display
- 1 adjustable shelf plus base per door
- 3 door counter fridge
- Free standing placement
- Replaceable door gasket
- Self-closing doors
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 1160 x 1365 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 500 x 1295 x 595 mm (HxWxD)
- 380 litres gross capacity with 13.4 cubic foot volume
- Off cycle defrosting
- 2℃ to 10℃ temperature range
- 310W, 2A, 13A supply required
- Power usage; 2.55 kWh/24hr
- Noise level 65dB
- R600a refrigerant
- Weight 110kg
- 24 months’ parts only warranty