Why Buy the Bellini ID FV CR Serve Over Counter?
Interlevin's Bellini range is a versatile addition to any serving display with vertical front glass and attractive white exterior finish. A stainless steel deck and kick plates and marble rear shelf allow for hygienic and easy to clean serving. The refrigerated understorage below the deck allows quick access to more merchandise if it is a high sales day. As part of the range there are tower and table models available which can compliment these counters in a run.
Bellini Serve Over Display Features
- Designed for even cooling across the whole deck.
- Refrigerated understorage.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- Adjustable feet for small height changes.
- Switchable LED interior light.
- Temperature display and digital controller.
- Individually illuminated glass shelves.
- Marble rear shelf.
- Stainless steel deck and kick plates.
- 2°C to 6°C temperature range.
- Automatic defrost.
- Exterior white finish.
- Stainless steel interior.
- 13 Amp power requirement.
- Max ambient of 25°C at 60% Relative humidity (Climate class 3).
- 1290mm height and 825mm depth.
- Choice of two widths.
- R452a refrigerant.
Width & Warranty of the Bellini Range
There are two width options available for the Bellini serve overs with refrigerated understorage;
|Model||Width (mm)||Capacity (m2)||Power||Weight (kg)|
|BELLINI ID 1650FV CR||1700||1.39||500W, 2.17A||215|
|BELLINI ID 2050FV CR||2100||1.73||700W, 3.04A||270|
As well as the choice of widths there are warranty options to accompany the standard 24 months manufacturer's parts only warranty. You can have an additional one or two years labour as well.