Why Buy the Icematic ST10 Blast Chiller & Freezer?
Equipment that can rapidly pull down core food temperatures is important in any commercial kitchen that aims to rapidly cool food products and heighten food safety. The Icematic ST10 blast chiller and freezer ensures you are able to preserve your stock in the shortest time possible and minimise waste.
It has a stainless steel finish that allows it to withstand constant use and still maintain a polished look throughout the year. The stainless steel also makes it easy to clean so you will not have a problem maintaining the hygiene standards required around your chiller.
The machine features three programs, hard and soft chilling cycles and shock freezing that will meet all your preservation needs. Additionally, the ST10 comes with an electronic controller that allows you to easily interact with your machine. There is also an electronic display that will keep you updated on the conditions inside the ST10 thus allowing you to adjust accordingly. The single solid hinged door ensures that you keep your stock secure during a cycle.
The freezer accommodates 10 1x1 GN shelves and dual stability tray racks that allow you to create order within the cabinet whether using Gastronorm or Euronorm pans. The Icematic ST10 can freeze 32 kg of stock from 90°C to -18°C in 240 minutes and chill 22 kg of stock from 90°C to 3°C in 90 minutes. This will save you a considerable amount of time and ensure that your stock is cooled as rapidly and safely as possible. The ST10 model includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Icematic ST10 Blast Chiller & Freezer
- Suitable for commercial blast chilling and shock freezing
- Hard and soft blast chilling cycles (soft for delicate foods, hard for dense foods)
- Foods held at correct temperature once cycle is complete
- Dual suitability tray racks supports Gastronorm and Euronorm pans
- 1 solid hinged door
- Electronic control
- Easy to read electronic display
- Stainless steel finish
- Saves time and reduces waste
- Promotes reduced bacterial growth
- Includes conic core probe
- Features anti-corrosion fan blades
- Hermetic compressor
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1514 x W800 x D700
- Freeze Temperature 90°C to -18°C in 240 min
- Chill Temperature 90°C to 3°C in 90 min
- Freeze Capacity 22kg
- Chill Capacity 32kg
- 10 x 1/1 GN shelves
- R404a refrigerant
- 230V, single phase
- Net weight 139kg
- Gross weight 156kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included