Why Buy the Ice-O-Matic ICEU66 Ice Machine?
The ICEU66 ice machine from Ice-O-Matic is the ideal machine to meet your daily ice needs in your business. This unit is designed to provide you with clean thimble shaped ice that will meet all your customers’ expectations.
This unit is constructed from sturdy and corrosion-resistant materials that include stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic. This ensures that the machine lasts long in your business setting. It has an antibacterial construction that helps prevent the build-up of bacteria inside the unit which might affect the quality of the ice produced.
With an improved water distribution system, the ICEU66 ice maker is able to produce more ice and at a more efficient pace which will reduce the amount of energy spent. This will reflect positively on the amount of money you spend on energy bills.
It has an easy front panel thermostat control that helps in the regulation of temperatures and a front vent air intake which is important in saving you valuable space. This is especially important if your machine has to share space with other equipment in your commercial space. A self-cleaning cycle ensures that your unit is able to maintain the required hygiene that enables it to produce clean and usable ice for your daily use.
This ice maker from Ice-O-Matic has a daily production of 28Kg of ice. You will have a 15Kg storage bin to safely store your ice for use when required. The unit uses a gravity drain pump for the ice which makes it more efficient. It also includes 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU66 Shot Style Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- under counter or bar placement
- Front vent air intake, saving you space
- Easy front panel thermostat control
- Improved water distribution system
- Space-saving 467mm wide design
- Built-in drain pump
- Stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H689 x W467 x D570
- Ice production output 28kg / 24hr
- Produces Bistrot cubes 30.5 x 29.5 mm
- Storage 15Kg
- Air temperature range 10°C - 43°C
- Water temperature range 5°C - 38°C
- Water pressure 0.8bar-5bar
- Electric Consumption - Air cooled: 7.3kW/24hr - Water coo: 54.2litre/hr
- Refrigerant R404a
- 230V, single phase
- Packed weight 40kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included