Why Buy the Ice-O-Matic ICEU36 Integral Ice Machine?
The Ice-O-Matic line of integrated ice machines deliver ingenious and ergonomic designs that work well in helping you meet your ice demands on a daily basis without you having to spend a lot of money on energy bills. This also enables you to take a part in the current environmental conservation practices.
The ICEU36 is one such equipment. With a highly polished food safe stainless steel, the unit will be able to withstand constant use while making it easier for you to clean it. It comes fully insulated to maintain the required conditions within the ice maker. The unit also uses spray technology to produce long-lasting crystal clear ice in individual thimble-shaped cubes.
A front venting air intake and exhaust system allow installation in tight areas thus allowing you to save on space. You will also have an easy time cleaning your ice making device since all the key parts are easily removable.
The ICEU36 uses Pure ICE. This is a built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the unit which prevents bacteria and slime fungus from contaminating your ice. AglON antibacterial compound is used to reduce harmful bacteria growth and maintain food safety between cleaning cycles.
The ice maker also comes with a harvest assist function that involves pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale. This ensures that the ice production machine can produce ice throughout. It has an output of 19Kg every 24 hours. You can easily store your ice in the 6Kg bins provided. It has a generous bin design allows for easy, ergonomic access to the ice for the operator.
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU36 also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU36 Shot Style Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Insulated bin door and ice storage bin
- Improved water distribution system
- Water distribution spray system
- Front air louvres
- Key parts are easily removable
- Electro-mechanic controls
- Pure Ice built-in antimicrobial protection
- AgION antibacterial compound
- Harvest assist
- Filter-free air
- Generous bin design
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H723x W333 x D457
- Ice output - Air cooled: 19Kg/24 hrs - Water cooled: 20Kg/24hrs
- Bistrot style cube H30.5 x Diameter 29.5mm
- Storage capacity 6Kg
- Refrigerant R134a
- 230V, single phase
- Air temperature range 10°C- 43°C
- Water temperature range 5°C - 38°C
- Water pressure 0.8bar-5bar
- Net weight 33kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included