Why Buy the Ice-O-Matic ICEU106 Integral Ice Machine?
Ice-O-Matic is known to create effective ice making equipment ideal for commercial premises. Their ingenious designs allow you to get the best quality of ice without you having to accumulate huge energy bills. The Ice-O-Matic ICEU106 integral ice machine is manufactured from highly polished food safe stainless steel that makes it possible to last long in your commercial space. It is fully insulated to enhance its performance and uses spray technology to produce long-lasting crystal clear ice in individual thimble-shaped cubes.
The ice maker has a front venting air intake and exhaust which makes it easy to install even in difficult areas. The unit has also been made in a way that allows you to simply remove key parts for maintaining hygiene standards.
It has a built-in antimicrobial protection that prevents bacteria and slime fungus thriving within your equipment. The harvest assist function allows the ice to be pushed to the bin instead of waiting for gravity to take effect. This makes it easy for the ICEU106 to maintain a consistent ice production throughout.
Easy to use electronic control makes it easy for you to interact with your unit for the best results. This system from Ice-O-Matic is able to produce 46Kg of ice in 24 hours. The ICEU106 comes with a generous bin design that allows for easy, ergonomic access to the ice for the operator. With a storage space of 22Kg, you will have a clean and easily accessible place to store your ice.
The ice machine also comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key features of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU106 Ice Cuber Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Insulated bin door and ice storage bin
- Improved water distribution system
- Water distribution spray system
- Front air louvres
- Key parts are easily removable
- Electro-mechanic controls
- Pure Ice built-in antimicrobial protection
- AgION antibacterial compound
- Harvest assist
- Filter-free air
- Generous bin design
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H912 x W467 x D570
- Ice production 10°C Water 10°C - Air cooled: 46Kg / 24hr - Water cooled: 50kg / 24hr
- Ice production 15°C Water 21°C - Air cooled: 44Kg / 24hr - Water cooled: 45kg / 24hr
- Cube size 29 (W) x 29 (H) mm
- Storage capacity 22kg
- Power Type 230V. single phase
- Refrigerant R404a
- Air temperature range: 10°C-43°C
- Water temperature range: 5°C -38°C
- Water pressure range: 0.8bar-5bar
- Electric Consumption - Air cooled: 9.9kW/24hr - Water cooled: 8.5kW/24hr
- Water Consumtion - Air cooled: 5.81 litres/hr - Water cooled: 60.6 litres/hr
- Weight 38kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included