Product SKU: SP80X
If your business demands high quality look no further than the Interlevin SP80X Multideck Display. The top range design exudes professionalism and enhances any display. Popular in shops and supermarkets this multideck has multiple desirable features combined with durable manufacturing.
- Using fan assisted cooling chilled air is circulated around the display maintaining even and consistent conditions.
- This free standing plug in unit has all main components housed within the main body of the equipment.
- Measuring 2020mm height and 760mm depth businesses are provided with ultimate capacity all encased within a reduced footprint.
- Featuring a timed defrost cleaning can be carried out at the users convenience.
- The fully automatic operation ensures easy usage with ultimate precision.
- A digital controller provides accuracy when setting required temperatures.
- The digital temperature display allows easy monitoring of refrigerated conditions, critical when perfection is the only option.
- With a temperature range of 2C-4C all chilled stock will be displayed in premium settings.
- Includes 4 adjustable shelves creating 5 levels of storage. With plenty of depth there is ample capacity to meet your display requirements.
- Designed with grey/stainless steel interior and exterior hygiene and appearance is simple to maintain.
- The interior light switch provides the most attractive setting in which to display produce.
- With a night blind fitted as standard goods are protected when ‘out of hours’ and chilled air is contained within the display increasing energy efficiency.
- Ticket strips allow prices to be inserted where applicable completing a fully detailed and professional finish.
- There are a range of widths available to accommodate all business requirements.
|Model Number||Width||Power required||Display Area (m2)|
|*Please note this is a special order item with a lead time of 4-6 weeks|
- A 24 months parts only warranty is supplied as standard however there is an option to purchase a 12 months labour warranty for an additional cost providing full support should any issues arise.
To make the perfect purchase it is vital to understand the options available. For more details on features, specifications and areas to consider take a look at our buying guide page.
*Components such as blinds, bulbs and other wear and tear parts are not covered under any warranty.*
|Temperature||2C to 4C|
|Interior Finish||Grey / Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Grey / Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|