Product SKU: PD20S
The Interlevin PD20S Bottle Cooler is an excellent mid-range product and offers increased reliability and additional features to make your bar run smoothly and more efficiently. Interlevin are renowned for manufacturing and distributing quality products that reflect professionalism in any bar operation. In order to portray an exemplary image to your clientele, Interlevin can make it happen.
- The fan assisted cooling operation circulates chilled air throughout the interior to provide even and consistent temperatures.
- Featuring a high quality fan motor manufactured from EBM, effectiveness, efficiency and durability are increased.
- Digital controller makes the unit easy to use and offers additional precision.
- For accurate results the simple to read temperature display ensures easy monitoring.
- Automatic defrost is ideal for ease of use.
- Sliding doors minimise unnecessary obstacles behind busy bars.
- With 2 adjustable shelves per door there is plenty of versatility to store varying sized products.
- Adjustable feet guarantee a clean uniformed level between bar equipment and improve the aesthetics of a business.
- Self-closing doors minimise the escaping of chilled air and increase efficiency.
- Interior light illuminate stock and advertises products in the most appealing way.
- The condenser design ensures that the component is less vulnerable to blocking, reducing maintenance and service.
- The integrated lock guarantees the safety and security of stock at all times.
- The sleek black exterior finish exudes professionalism and enhances the appeal of any bar.
- With a hammered aluminium interior, users can achieve a clean and ultra-hygienic finish.
- This bottle chiller uses the R600a refrigerant making this unit fully compliant with new F-Gas regulations.
- This Interlevin unit is also available as a single and triple door option ensuring that all of your bottle storage requirements are met.
- Choose between sliding or hinged doors to capture the perfect piece of equipment for your bar needs.
- A 2 year parts warranty comes as standard however there is an option to purchase a further 12 month labour warranty for an additional cost.
To guarantee that you make the right choice first time, take a look at our bottle cooler buying guide for more information.
Save More when you order 4 or more of selected products in this range!
|Other Options||Next Day Delivery|
|Door(s)||2 Glass Sliding|
|Temperature||3C to 7C|
|Interior Finish||Hammered aluminium|
|Litres Capacity||210 litres|
|Cubic Foot||7.41 cubic foot|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|