Product SKU: ROTA
The Igloo Rota Slim Line Serve Over Counter offers an ideal entry level product perfect for businesses that have limited access available. The large viewing area provides the perfect platform to display all of your refrigerated produce, maintaining premium condition and guaranteeing customer satisfaction every time.
- Utilises a static cooling system which projects chilled air into the serve over cavity.
- External measurements of 830mm depth and 1220+/-10mm height maximises capacity in smaller settings.
- The ample display area guarantees a large viewing perspective for the customer.
- With a temperature range of 1˚C-10˚C all refrigerated stock will be housed in the optimum setting. This unit is suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 25˚C and 65%RH.
- A digital temperature control offers increased precision and accuracy to the user.
- This range includes a stainless steel worktop to maximise preparation and service area and is easily cleaned to maintain high levels of hygiene.
- Auto defrost minimises the amount of manual input and increases cleaning efficiency.
- With integral refrigerated under storage ideal for soft drinks, storage capacities are increased.
- Each unit is manufactured with a front glass defogger guaranteeing a clear and unobscured view.
- The sliding Perspex doors provide easy access for removal of products.
- Each Rota unit is designed with curved glass to enhance appearance.
- Internal white LED lighting showcases stock in the most appealing fashion.
- The Rota features an ambient intermediate glass shelf on which to display products which require slightly higher temperatures. This maximises the overall capacity of the serve over as well as increases versatility.
- The exterior is a powder coated white paint with the sides manufactured from ABS with polyurethane. The display decking is also made with white powder painted galvanised steel for a fully uniformed result.
- To ensure effective cleaning and servicing the compressor is located on built in rails allowing easy access.
- These units are available in a variety of widths to provide the perfect solution to any business no matter the size
|Model Number||Width||Power Consumption while Running|
|*Please note this is a special order item with a lead time of 4-6 weeks|
- Each Igloo serve over comes with 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
There are other options available to allow for personalisation of the equipment, each for an additional cost.
- Coloured front panel
- Moveable partition
- Electronic temperature recorder, software and wire
- Granite worktop
- Alternative colour LED light
Should you need any help when choosing the right serve over for your business, take a look at our buying guide or contact the FFD team.
|Door(s)||1 Solid Hinged|
|Temperature||1C to 10C|
|Exterior Finish||White + Trim|
|Internal Depth (mm)||495mm Deck|
|Warranty||24 months parts|