Why Buy the Hoshizaki IM130NE-HC Integral Ice Maker?
The Hoshizaki IM130NE-HC integral ice maker is a state of the art device that will ensure you have clean ice whenever you need it. It is easy to operate, thanks to an electronic control system put in place. It has a closed water circuit that allows you to get your ice with no risk of contamination. The filter within is easily cleanable while an automatic rinse cycle that allows the water reservoir to drain itself and refill with fresh water every time you finish making your ice.
The IM130NE is able to make an impressive 125 Kg of ice in 24 hours. During operating, your ice machine will not face risks of leakages, thanks to a magnetic water pump put in place. The air cooled operation allows efficiency while 50 Kg storage bins give you a clean and accessible place to store your ice. The Hoshizaki IM130NE integral ice machine comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki IM130NE Integral Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Magnetic water pump
- Air cooled operation
- Electronically controlled
- Closed water circuit offers
- Exterior Finish Stainless steel
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Ice Type Cube – standard
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1200 x W704 x D506
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. 125
- Storage Bin Capacity (kg) approx. 50
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric Connection Load (kW) 0.615
- Electric Connection 1/220 – 240V/50Hz
- Net Weight (kg) 76
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 85
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included