Why Buy the Hoshizaki IM100NE Integral Ice Maker?
If you are looking for a solid and dependable ice maker, then look no further than the IM10NE from Hoshizaki. Built with a modern design and an easy to use electrical control system, this machine from Hoshizaki will deliver more than just ice. It is equipped with features that will help you save on energy consumption as well.
Its stainless steel exterior makes it a durable piece of equipment to have while integrated door handles make it possible to open and close the units doors. This model initiates an automatic rinse cycle after every batch of ice is made. This allows you to maintain the hygienic conditions required of an ice machine. Additionally, the unit comes with an easily cleanable filter, a magnetic pump to prevent leakages and removable door gaskets that make it easy to clean the unit.
The Hoshizaki IM100NE is capable of giving you an impressive output of 95kg in 24 hours and comes with 50kg storage bins. This unit from Hoshizaki has an air cooled operation and comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki IM100NE Integral Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- Air cooled operation
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Closed water circuit
- Electronically controlled
- Integrated door handles
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Hygienic stainless steel exterior
- Magnetic water pump
- Removable door gaskets
- Stainless steel finish
Key features and requirements
- Dimensions (mm) H1200 x W704 x D506
- Storage bin capacity 50kg
- Output of 95kg per 24hours
- Ambient temperature range +1°C to + 40°C
- Water supply temperature +5°C to +35°C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric 13A, 0.63kW, 230V, UK Plug
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included