Why Buy the Hoshizaki IM-240NE-HC Integral Ice Maker?
It is important to have a dependable ice machine in a business where clean, hygienic ice is the only option. Hoshizaki have you taken care of in this regard with their IM-240NE-HC integral ice maker. With the world turning towards energy saving practices, Hoshizaki make it possible to follow suit.
The unit comes in a stainless steel construction that will not only increase the longevity of the machine but will also make it easier to clean. Integrated door handles on the doors make it possible for you to access your ice quickly. Inside are features that ensure you get clean and solid ice at all times.
There is an easily cleanable air filter that will not only help you maintain the overall cleanliness of your ice but reduce the chances of costly repairs. Also, the ice cuber has a closed water circuit that prevents the water from being contaminated by foreign objects. An automatic rinse cycle works by draining all the water after you make your load of ice and replacing it with fresh water.
Removable door gaskets make your cleaning work easier while a magnetic water pump ensures that your equipment does not leak. The IM-240NE-HC ice machine has an easy-to-use electronic control system that eliminates the need to work the machine manually.
This ice system from Hoshizaki can make an impressive 210kg of ice every 24 hours. There is also a 110kg storage bin that enables you to store your ice in a clean and accessible place. It includes 24-month manufacturer parts and labour warranty as a standard.
Key features of the IM-240NE-HC Self Contained Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Closed water circuit, contamination protection
- Electronically controlled
- Consistent quality of ice produced
- Integrated door handles
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Hygienic stainless steel exterior
- Magnetic water pump is included
- Removable door gaskets
- Air cooled operation
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1510 x W704 x D665
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. 210
- Storage Bin Capacity (kg) approx. 110
- Electric Connection Load (kW) 0.93
- Electric Connection 1/220 – 240V/50Hz
- Refrigerant R290
- Net Weight (kg) 107
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 120
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included