Why Buy the Hoshizaki IM-21CNE-HC Integral Ice Maker?
Are you looking for an efficient and dependable ice making machine? Look no further than the IM-21CNE-HC integral ice maker from Hoshizaki. This machine is built with your needs in mind thus allowing you to meet your daily ice needs while still saving on energy bills.
The ice making machine comes with a stainless steel exterior, making it easier to clean and maintain thus enabling it to last long. Removable gaskets also make it easier to clean the ice maker and maintain an effective seal for enhanced efficiency.
There is an electronic control system that lets you interact seamlessly with your ice maker. An automatic rinse cycle replaces old water with fresh water after every cycle thus guaranteeing your supply of ice at all times. Additionally, there is a removable air filter that is easy to clean.
A closed water circuit helps prevent contamination from outside while a magnetic water pump prevents leakages from occurring. Using the IM-21CNE-HC model, you sad a great chance at getting a consistent supply of clean and solid ice.
The Hoshizaki IM-21CNE-HC integral ice cuber is capable of producing up to 25kg of ice in 24 hours and has an 11.5kg storage bin. This ensures that you have a clean and safe place to store your ice for future use. Hoshizaki also include a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key features of the Hoshizaki IM-21CNE-HC Self Contained Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Closed water circuit
- Electronically controlled
- Integrated door handles
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Hygienic stainless steel exterior
- Magnetic water pump is included
- Removable door gaskets
- Air cooled operation
- Stainless steel finish
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H695 x W398 x D451
- Output of 25kg per 24hours
- Storage bin capacity 11.5kg
- Ambient temperature range 1°C to 40°C
- Water supply temperature 5°C to 35°C
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric 13A, 225W, 230V, single phase
- Water pressure 0.7bar-8bar
- Weight 34kg
- Packed 39kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included