Why Buy the Hoshizaki FM150KE Integral Ice Flaker?
If you are looking for a consistent supply of clean ice, then look no further than the FM150KE integral ice flaker from Hoshizaki. He flaker is made using the latest technology to ensure that you get as much flake or nugget ice as you like and in the cleanest conditions.
The flaker has a stainless steel exterior that is integral to its longevity. Stainless steel hardly rusts and will withstand consistent use over a long time. The flaker has an electronic control system that lets you operate the machine with a lot of ease. It has a high water economy that allows the flaker to match its ice production with the water intake. This means that every drop of water is turned into usable ice.
It has an air-cooled operation and a double hardened steel auger for optimum durability. The flaker is able to operate in ambient temperatures f between 5C to 40C and has a removable air filter for easy cleaning.
The Hoshizaki FM150KE integral ice flaker produces approximately 150kg in 24 hours, an impressive output that will see you never lack ice. It has a 26kg bin that ensure your ice has a clean storage space. This ice flaker from Hoshizaki includes 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki FM150KE Integral Ice Flaker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Stainless steel finish
- Cooling System Air Cooled
- Unique FM auger system
- Double hardened stainless steel auger and evaporator
- Microcomputer controlled
- Removable air filter for easy cleaning
- WRAS certification
- One piece bin moulding - rounded corners for hygiene and ease of cleaning
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H800 x W640 x D600
- Output 150 kg / 24 hrs.
- Max storage capacity 26kg
- Operates between 5°c to 40°c ambient
- Water temperature 5°C - 35°C
- Water pressure 0,05-0,8MPa
- Refrigerant R134a
- AC supply voltage 220 - 240V / 50Hz
- Net weight 71kg
- Packed weight 82kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included