Why Buy the Hoshizaki FM-80KE-HC Integral Ice Flaker?
If you are looking for clean and solid ice flakes for a wide range of applications, then look no further than the Hoshizaki FM-80KE-HC integral ice flaker. The equipment is built to fit your everyday needs by giving you clean ice without consuming too much energy. It has specifications that make your work easier.
A stainless steel construction increases its longevity so that the ice maker can serve you for longer. It comes with a double hardened steel auger and evaporator as well. Considering that these will be in constant contact with water, steel makes it harder for the components to rust. The ice system is controlled using a microcomputer that lets you interact with the machine in a seamless manner.
This ice machine displays a high water economy by utilising every drop of water that comes in. It also contains an easily cleanable air filter which boosts the machine’s efficiency.
The Hoshizaki FM-80KE-HC integral ice flaker has an impressive output of 85kg for every 24 hours and a 26kg storage bin that stores your ice in a clean and accessible place. It also includes 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki FM-80KE-HC Integral Ice Flaker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Unique FM auger system
- High water economy
- Double hardened stainless steel auger and evaporator
- Microcomputer controlled
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Stainless steel exterior finish
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H800 x W640 x D600
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. 85
- Storage Bin Capacity (kg) approx. 26
- Electric Connection Load (kW) 0.27
- Electric Connection 1/220 – 240V/50Hz
- Refrigerant R290
- Product Configuration Self Contained
- Ice Type Flake
- Net Weight (kg) 65
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 75
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included