Why Buy the Framec SMALL Slimline Multideck Display?
The SMALL Slim Line Multideck Display from Framec is an excellent mid-range product especially suited to businesses that are limited by space and access. The build quality of Framec products offers efficiency combined with subtle everyday designs leading to these products being used in businesses throughout the retail industry.
Key Features of the Framec SMALL Slimline Multideck:
- The fan assisted cooling systems guarantee an even and consistent refrigerated environment in which to store and display produce.
- Being a plug-in unit, all major components are housed within the main body of the equipment.
- The dimensions of 2005mm height and 580mm depth guarantees optimum capacity with the smallest possible footprint. Delivery and access are also made easier with the slimline frame.
- Off cycle defrost minimises inconvenience, only occurring when the multideck is not being used to refrigerate goods.
- A fully automatic operation ensures ease of use.
- A simple to read temperature display allows quick monitoring of refrigerated conditions.
- With a temperature range of 2ËšC-8ËšC conditions are ideal for dairy and deli items as well as cooked meats, sandwiches and chilled drinks. This multideck is suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 25ËšC and 65%RH.
- Each unit is supplied with 4 adjustable shelves providing 5 storage levels. Shelves can be used in a flat or tilted position depending on the items you are displaying.
- The internal light is operated by a convenient switch and guarantees that produce is displayed in the most appealing method.
- The white and black exterior and corresponding wholly white interior creates clean lines and a professional image.
- A night blind is fitted as standard to protect stock when the premises is closed and also to increase efficiency.
- There are a range of widths available providing the perfect piece for any business.
A 24 months parts only warranty is supplied as standard, with the option of an extra 12 Months Labour Warranty.
For more details on features and specifications take a look at our buying guide which explains options in more detail.
*Components such as blinds, bulbs and other wear and tear parts are not covered under any warranty.*