Why Buy Foster Proline Remote Freezer Rooms?
Create high capacity frozen storage suitable for any large foodservice operation with Foster Proline Remote Cold Rooms. Designed to produce consistent, reliable storage conditions, remote walk-in freezers feature a refrigeration system installed separately from the main structure, typically on external walls where air flow is maximised. Proline remote condenser and evaporator units can be positioned up to 15m from the freezer room, based on 12m horizontal pipe work with 3m elevation, giving flexible placement to meet the requirements of individual premise layouts. Including weatherproof housing with support brackets for secure installation, unit coolers, split system flexibility, easy remote operation and hi/low temperature alarm, high quality performance is guaranteed.
The actual walk-in freezer room offers 20 configurations, each with different layouts and dimensions to meet the demands of any sized business. Beneficial features including LED lighting, heated door seals, lockable door handle and a strong steel floor are included as standard. Foster Coldstores also offer delivery, installation and commissioning included in the total price, for a professional, comprehensive and stress-free experience guaranteed.
Price includes delivery, installation and commissioning. Prices are available without commissioning however rooms will only be supplied with a 12 month parts only warranty in such cases. Price also includes a free site survey on recipt of order.
Price shown reflects one installation and one commissioning visit. Any subsequent visits will incur an additional cost.
Please ensure correct power supplies are in place before installation and commissioning visits, including isolated power supply within 1m of coldroom.
Want to put the finishing touches to your chiller room? A full range of additional accessories are available. Please contact our sales team for further information.
Main Features of the Proline Walk-In Remote Freezer
- Quality manufacturing in the UK
- 98% recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Supplied with heavy duty steel floor as standard
- Generates a freezer temperature range of -18°C to -21°C
- Includes efficient LED lighting for maximum light output and reduced running costs
- Strip curtains included to enhance efficiency
- Supplied with quality remote condensing and evaporating motor unit
- Remote system with Foster unit coolers
- Simple remote operation
- Includes hi/low temperature alarm
- Strong, durable hinged door
- Heated door seals prevent the door from freezing
- Features Fermod lockable door handle
- Semi rebate doors with positive seal and increased thermal properties
- Hard wearing exterior is hygienic and easy to clean
- Delivered, installed and commissioned by Foster coldstore's own team of technicians
- Free site survey included on receipt of order
Freezer Specifications and Running Requirements
- All rooms have standard height of 2300mm
- Rooms 1.8m wide or less - door opening 675mm; rooms above 1.8m width - door opening 900mm
- 75mm foodsafe laminate interior and exterior with hygienic, easy to clean finish
- Uses R404a refrigerant
- Includes up to 15m pipe run from room to external motor unit; based on 12m horizontal placement and 3m vertical elevation
- High density foam insulation 43kg/m3