Why Buy the Foster FS90 Integral Ice Cuebr?
The Foster FS90 Integral Ice Cuber is the perfect addition to a bustling kitchen or bar wanting to add a premium touch to beverages.
Save money and space normally spent on buying and storing ice with this rapid, premium quality ice machine.
With a large 82kg/24hr output, this unit can keep up with the demands of most medium to large scale kitchens whilst keeping a relatively small footprint.
A patented ice-cube design means you can be sure that Foster are serious about ice. The shape and method of production ensures that it stays crystal clear and free from impurities, as well as being slow to melt (minimising dilution) and fast to chill drinks.
Key Features of the Foster FS90 Ice Cuber:
- Ultra cold, long lasting square cubes
- Highly water efficient
- Use as little as 5 litres to produce up to 1kg of ice cubes
- New flush system minimises impurities in ice and reduces limescale build up
- Condenser thermostat for optimum ice production
- Air cooled system
- Uses electro-mechanical controls
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Requires 150mm air gap
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions: 995 x 700 x 580 mm (HxWxD) 910mm Height without legs
- Output 82kg/24hours
- 42kg bin capacity
- 37 x 35 x 32mm cube size
- Power 230V, single phase
- Refrigerant R134a
- 3/4" BSP connection
- 20mm drain
- Maximum ambient air temperature 40°C with 35° water temperature input
- A full 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty is supplied.