Why Buy the Foster FS40 Integral Ice Cuber?
The FS40 Ice Cuber from Foster is perfect for small to medium sized kitchens wanting to add a premium touch to their iced beverages.
Save money and space normally spent on buying and storing ice with this rapid, premium quality ice machine.
With a 37kg/24hr output and a very small footprint, this unit is fantastic for smaller businesses adding premium finishes without sacrificing too much space.
A patented ice-cube design means you can be sure that Foster are serious about ice. The shape and method of production ensures that it stays crystal clear and free from impurities, as well as being slow to melt (minimising dilution) and fast to chill drinks.
Key Features of the Foster FS40 Ice Machine
- Ultra cold, long lasting square cubes
- Highly water efficient
- Uses as little as 5 litres of water to create 1kg of cubed ice
- Flush system minimises impurities
- Condenser thermostat
- Air cooled system
- Electro-mechanical controls
- High quality stainless steel construction
- 150mm air gap required around unit
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions: 690 x 500 x 540 mm (HxWxD)
- Output 27kg/24hours
- 15kg bin capacity
- 37 x 35x 32mm cubes
- Power 230V, single phase
- R134a refrigerant
- 3/4" BSP connection
- 20mm drain
- Maximum ambient air temperature 40°C based at 35°C water input temperature
- A full 24 month parts and labour manufacturers warranty is included