Why Buy the Foster BFT52 Chiller & Blast Freezer?
When running a commercial kitchen, it is important to have the best equipment at your disposal. This is especially the case when you are dealing with large amounts of merchandise that needs to be safely frozen in the shortest time possible. Foster have managed to create the perfect equipment to meet your demands; the BFT52 blast freezer and chiller. This freezer is equipped with all the necessary features to make sure that you preserve all your merchandise within the recommended safe time frame.
The Foster blast chiller and freezer provides the ideal way to ensure quality and food safety is maximised in every kitchen, large or small. Its high quality, easy clean 304 stainless steel exterior allows it to withstand the different conditions inside your kitchen while still maintaining its integrity.
The blast freezer has one solid hinged door that can be hinged on the left or right depending on the placement of the freezer in your kitchen. This allows your freezer to fit in different positions without causing any potential obstruction.
This freezer is capable of blast freezing from +70C to -18C in 240 minutes and can also be used for blast chilling if required, rapidly pulling down temperatures from +70C to +3C in 90 minutes. With easy program selection, the menu driven touch panel lets you control and select the desired program and simply push to start.
There is an automatic defrost system that allows the blast chiller/freezer to run efficiently without you having to manually remove frozen ice. 14 shelf positions make it easy for you to arrange your merchandise in an orderly manner. Order also enhances the efficiency of the freezer. It has a bottom mounted refrigeration system ensuring stability, assisting performance and allowing clear access for maintenance.
The Foster BFT52 Chiller & Blast Freezer is supplied with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster BFT52 Chiller & Blast Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Can be used for blast chilling if required
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- 1 solid hinged door (can be hinged on the left or right hand side)
- Automatic defrost system
- Intuitive easy touch control panel
- Temperature probe or timed cycles
- Freeze Temperature 70C to -18C
- Freeze Time 240 min
- High quality 304 Stainless Steel exterior & interior
- Supplied on 80mm castors
- Exceeds European and UK food safety standards
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1790 x W755 x D690
- Capable of blast freezing 52kg from +70°C to -18°C in less than 240 minutes
- Blast chilling from +70°C to +3°C in less than 90 minutes with maximum entry temperature of 90°C
- 14 shelf positions (GN1/1) with 75mm pitch
- R404a refrigeration
- Electrical supply rating - 3ph, 400V, 10amp
- 24 months parts and labour included