Product SKU: MG2-250SD
The Gamko MG2/250SD Maxiglass Noverta Bottle Cooler depicts the ultimate top of the range bottle cooler. Dedicated to designing and manufacturing excellence Gamko back up their products with quality service and support throughout the entire planning, purchasing and after care stages. These bottle coolers are able to effectively pull down temperatures and also hold stock in the optimum environment guaranteeing that all drinks are served in premium condition. For ultimate quality, longevity, reliability and efficiency Gamko can exceed all of your expectations.
- With a 12 month 0% Interest Free Credit option your business can take advantage of superior products without paying the full cost up front.
- Gamko pride themselves on the quality of their manufacture, the efficiency with which they perform and the longevity afforded by each piece. Combine this with outstanding service and support and you have all factors needed to achieve success.
- The dimensions measure 900 height, 900 width and 506 depth resulting in an impressive 250 litre capacity. The inclusion of adjustable feet can raise the unit to 910mm in height ensuring that the product is level and creating a uniformed line with other equipment.
- The refrigerated temperature range of +2/+18˚C guarantees that all produce is stored in the optimum environment and served in premium condition.
- The stylish design promotes professionalism and enhances style and modernity in any bar.
- This Gamko bottle cooler features an electronic thermostat for ease of use and ultimate accuracy and precision.
- An automatic defrost setting reduces the manual input required and guarantees that maintenance procedures are carried out effectively.
- Gamko feature magnetic door gaskets in their bottle cooler doors to create a perfect seal and increase efficiency. The door gaskets are fully replaceable meaning that your unit will always run to its fullest potential.
- Each bottle cooler uses 30mm polystyrene insulation to further increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- In order to display stock in the most attractive method possible, each unit is fitted with an energy efficient LED light to illuminate and highlight products available.
- Featuring 2 adjustable shelves, this bottle cooler can accommodate varying sized products providing increased versatility.
- The anthracite skin plate exterior and silver coloured skin plate interior delivers ultimate appeal and a vision of professionalism in any bar setting.
- Using R134a refrigerant, this unit is fully compliant with new F-Gas regulations.
- Gamko offer a 3 year parts warranty and 2 year labour warranty as standard guaranteeing that every customer receives the benefits of a quality service and support team.
- There is a choice of gas; R600a refrigerant is available on request.
Other products in this range include hinged door bottle coolers, solid door units and low height alternatives meaning that the perfect product is always available.
To guarantee that you make the right choice first time, take a look at our bottle cooler buying guide for more information.
|Other Options||Full Warranty Included|
|Door(s)||2 Glass Sliding|
|Temperature||3C to 12C|
|Interior Finish||Silver coloured skin plate|
|Exterior Finish||Anthracite skin plate|
|Height (mm)||900 - 910|
|Litres Capacity||250 litres|
|Warranty||36 months parts and 24 months labour warranty|