Product SKU: FCF405
Foster has long been established as the leader in commercial refrigeration and with many years of experience being put into the design and construction of every product they have truly catapulted themselves into the spotlight as one of the most desirable brands on the market. With quality manufacture and advanced technology they deliver equipment that not only looks good but exceeds all expectations. Every chest freezer is supplied with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty included in the purchase price guaranteeing that Foster are there to support your business every step of the way. Should you need any further incentive to invest in a Foster unit, they also offer a 12 month interest free credit option allowing everyone to enjoy the excellence of Foster without the total upfront cost.
- Dimensions measuring W1304mm x D720mm x H845mm generates an impressive 371 litres of storage capacity, more than ample for all essential ingredients.
- Manufactured with a durable white laminate exterior and an aluminium interior, this chest freezer is able to withstand the tough environment of a working kitchen.
- The stainless steel lid provides a large access point for quick retrieval of contents when time is precious. The hygienic construction materials also allow this surface to be used as an additional food preparation area maximising the workable space available.
- An integrated lock is featured on the handle to provide increased security for all contents when the kitchen is unattended.
- Operating with an adjustable temperature range of -18˚C to -21˚C all of your freezer storage requirements are met.
- Each chest freezer comes with 2 storage baskets for enhanced organisation of stock allowing stock to be easily located in the shortest time possible.
- Designed with 4 one way roller castors mobility is increased allowing the user to manoeuvre equipment during in depth cleaning operations.
|Original Product Name||FCF400LX|
|Other Options||Full Warranty Included|
|Temperature||-18C to -21C|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|