Product SKU: EL41LT
Elcold are a quality controlled manufacturer that is recognised for delivering performance, efficiency and reliability with every piece of equipment. This low temperature chest freezer is ideal for specialist storage and so makes it a popular choice for hospitals and laboratories that deal with air and temperature sensitive materials. Supplied with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty there is the option to purchase an additional 12 month labour to fully complete the service and support provided.
- Able to achieve super low temperatures ranging from -10˚C to -45˚C and maintain consistent conditions.
- With 100mm insulation used efficiency and reliability of storage conditions are guaranteed.
- Large dimensions of W1505mm x D730mm deliver a 358 litre capacity ideal for businesses with large storage demands.
- Fitted with adjustable feet the height of the freezer can be set to create a uniformed level appearance between existing surfaces or to counteract uneven floors.
- Manufactured with a digital temperature display and controller, users find operation easy with the storage environment being simple and quick to monitor.
- With a visual temperature alarm the user is alerted to any fluctuations of conditions which may jeopardise the safety of stored items.
- In order to maximise capacity and increase organisation this chest freezer is designed to hold a maximum of 4 baskets (sold separately).
- In order to receive the best possible performance the equipment should be used in maximum ambient temperatures of 30˚C at 55%RH.
- The items stored in specialist freezers may require an additional level of security and so the strong handle features an integrated lock for ultimate safety of the contents.
|Other Options||Next Day Delivery|
|Temperature||-25C to -45C|
|Internal Height (mm)||660|
|Internal Width (mm)||1300|
|Internal Depth (mm)||450|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|