Product SKU: EL31LT
Elcold understand exactly what it takes to construct commercial refrigeration that is more than up to the task. This chest freezer is designed to complete any specialist environment where extra low temperatures are required. Whether storing air sensitive products in hospitals or laboratories or needing to freeze cool packs ready to hold temperatures of foods during transportation, the EL31LT is the ideal solution. Elcold provide a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty with every purchase and with an additional 12 month labour cover available for an extra fee you can complete the service and support offered.
- Super low temperature ranges of -10˚C to -45˚C can cater for a full selection of specialist environments.
- Manufactured with 100mm insulation not only are temperatures evenly and consistently maintained but energy efficiency is also increased.
- In order to receive optimum performance, this chest freezer should be used in maximum ambient temperatures of 30˚C at 55%RH.
- The inner lining of hammered aluminium is strong and durable and ensures that it is easy to maintain good levels of hygiene.
- A digital temperature display allows easy monitoring of storage conditions and a visual temperature alarm notifies users should temperatures vary or deviate from original settings.
- Using static cooling systems this chest freezer naturally circulates super chilled air to keep stored products in optimum condition.
- The strong handle is fitted with a secure lock to increase protection for the stock contained within.
- Featuring adjustable feet the overall height of the unit can be altered to create a uniform surface between existing equipment or level the product on uneven floors.
- Designed to hold a maximum of 3 baskets (not supplied) storage capacity can be optimised to make fullest use of the space.
- A standard 13 amp power supply ensures compatibility with the majority of premises.
|Other Options||Next Day Delivery|
|Temperature||-10C to -45C|
|Internal Height (mm)||660|
|Internal Width (mm)||1100|
|Internal Depth (mm)||450|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|