Why Buy the Derby F48-S Chest Freezer?
Versatile, practical, efficient and attractive… Derby can meet and exceed all expectations. Their range of chest freezers has been designed to perform to exceptional standards and deliver the quality that professional kitchens demand. With many years of experience Derby understand exactly what their customers require and strive to deliver the perfect chest freezer for all situations. Supplied with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty as standard, each client is offered the opportunity to purchase an additional 12 month labour cover to complete the level of support they receive.
Ample external measurements of W1304mm x D720mm generate a generous 14.1 cubic foot capacity/ 400 litres. The clean white exterior exudes professionalism and with a stainless steel lid the overall design is attractive. The lid is easy to sanitise and provides an additional work area when required.
With a standard temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C all stock will be maintained in premium condition. A fast freeze switch allows the user to bring large quantities of ingredients down to temperature in the quickest and safest time possible. Featuring an easy to read thermometer, monitoring of conditions is made easy even in the busiest of kitchens.
In order to receive the best possible performance the unit should be used in maximum ambient temperatures of 30˚C at 55% RH. Supplied with 2 baskets storage is ordered ensuring that location of items and retrieval is as efficient as possible. For ultimate organisation this chest freezer is designed to hold a maximum of 4 baskets.
A secure lock is integrated into the handle in order to protect stock when the unit is unattended. Each freezer is fitted with a defrost drain to collect residual water and ensure easy cleaning operations.
The Derby F48-S also comes with a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Derby F48-S Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Exterior white with stainless lid
- Interior hammered aluminium
- Static cooling and defrost manual
- Temperature of -18C to - 22C
- Lock with integrated handle
- Electronic thermometer
- Internal light
- Castors for controlled movement
- Defrost drain
- Mains indicator light & fast freeze switch
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Baskets capacity 4, baskets supplied 2
- External dimensions (mm) H845 x W1304 x D720
- Gross Internal Volume 400L / 14.1 cubic foot
- Internal dimensions (mm) H705 x W1180 x D510
- Climate Class 4
- Electric 3.20 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 13A, 257W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Noise 56 dB
- Weight 67kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included