Why Buy the Coldkit Isark Integrated Cold Room, 2.97m width 2.4m height?
The Coldkit Isark Integrated Cold Room from Purever delivers large capacity refrigerated storage suitable for any high turnover foodservice business. Perfect for restaurants, hotels, shops and supermarkets this range of commercial chiller rooms ensures produce can be effectively organised and most importantly, maintained at safe temperatures. With a standard height of 2.4m and width of 2970mm, there are a range of depths to choose from, guaranteeing that the right combination of dimensions are available to meet every demand.
Coldkit walk-in chillers are designed for quick and easy assembly in even the tightest of spaces. The structure is made up of galvanised steel wall and ceiling panels, securely connected using high resistance PVC camlocks. Panels have a white epoxy coating, making units safe for use with food. CFC-free polyurethane insulation increases efficiency and ensures temperatures remain consistent within the 0°C and 10°C temperature range; optimum conditions for effective refrigeration.
In order to create an integral cold room that meets individual requirements there are a number of options available. A black reinforced phenolic resin floor, complete with non-slip finish, can be added to the package as well as 3 tier, 2 wall anodised aluminium shelving on which to house and organise stock. All rooms include the basic structure to chosen dimensions, an intarblock motor, bulkhead light and door lock as standard.
*Please note: For additional labour warranty or to confirm delivery and installation lead times, please contact our sales team.
Key Features of Isark Walk-In Commercial Chillers
- Operates with 0°C to 10°C temperature range
- Straddle motor included for fully integral operation
- Designed to be safe for use with food
- Standard bulkhead light supplied
- Lockable door with key included
- Ergonomic exterior handle
- Assembly is quick and easy
- White epoxy coated galvanised steel panels and ceiling
- Panels connected and secured by high resistance PVC camlocks, each with anti-corrosion treatment
- Extruded joints are replaceable should deterioration occur
- PVC profile including coving section supplied with coldrooms purchased without flooring option
- Optional flooring made of black reinforced phenolic resin with non-slip finish
- Anodised aluminium shelving, in 3 tier 2 wall configurations, 370mm deep with grey finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
|Depth (mm)||Internal Volume (m3)||Weight of Intarblock Motor (kg)||Noise Level @ 10m (dB)||Power|
- Width 2970mm
- Height - with floor 2400mm - without floor 2430mm
- Door size: 1900 x 800mm (HxW)
- From hinge to leaf outer edge: 950mm
- Recommended positioning in 35°C maximum ambient temperatures
- 230V, 16A, single phase hardwired
- 85mm thick panels with CFC-free polyurethane insulation (40kg density per m3)
- Designed with composite hinges for zero risk of corrosion
- Optional shelving has maximum capacity of 100-120kg per shelf
Coldkit Isark Manufacturer's Warranty
A 12 month manufacturer's parts only warranty is supplied as standard.