Product SKU: BCC3PREPGRANITE-ECO
Blizzard BCC3PREPGRANITE-ECO Compact Gastronorm Counters are part of Blizzards newly designed cabinets with energy saving features to save you money as well as the environment. They have also been redesigned aesthetically to be more pleasing to onlookers. With their compact design and energy saving characteristics they are sure to be a welcome addition to any commercial kitchen.
- Key access to condensing unit.
Prevent unwanted damage to the inner workings of the cabinet by securing it with lock and key.
- Blue Line Digital Dixell thermostat.
Using this popular controller saves energy with new energy saving algorithms.
- Tilted holes in front panel.
Alternated orientation from bottom to top guarantees better circulation of exhaust and incoming air.
- Stainless steel construction.
The inside and outside of the cabinet shell is entirely made from stainless steel for robust longevity.
- Thicker cyclopentane foaming agent.
Insulation is increased to 45mm per side to further ensure the cool air within is held, meaning the refrigeration system does not have to work as hard.
- Anti-condensation material.
Prevents condensation from amassing around the doors and potentially spoiling seals or creating safety hazards.
- Internal raised door profile.
Better sealing when the doors are closed ensures no cold air is lost through poor seals.
- Improved shelf design.
Makes for a stronger, more stable shelf to alleviate potential loss of stock.
- Easily removable condenser filter.
Simply pull out the filter and clean, also handy for regular maintenance.
- Numbered wiring.
Engineers can more quickly diagnosis & fix faults with useful numbering on each wire for identification.
- Sliding condensing unit.
Further aids in servicing; pull the condensing unit out and there's no more squeezing in to awkward positions for the engineers.
- Condensate tray.
The condensate tray collects any unwanted moisture and evaporates it using the hot gas from the refrigeration system.
This unit also has;
- Adjustable feet.
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Three 1/1 size gastronorm shelves (1 for each door).
- Raised collar accepts 8x 1/6 size GN containers of maximum depth 150mm (Not included).
- Worktop depth (in front of raised collar): 490mm.
- Replaceable door gaskets.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- Automatic defrost.
- Climate class 4.
- 2C to 8C temperature range.
- 13 amp power requirement.
- 402 litre gross capacity.
- 132kg weight.
Should you wish to purchase this new and improved ECO prep counter from Blizzard it also includes a 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard.
|Other Options||Full Warranty Included|
|Door(s)||3 Solid Hinged|
|Temperature||2C to 8C|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||8x 1/6 GN pans up to 150mm deep (not included)|
|Shelves||3x 1/1 GN size shelves (1 per door)|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||402|