Product SKU: BAR1
The competitively priced Blizzard BAR1 Bottle Cooler is an entry level product offering ultimate value for money. Whatever your business or available budget this piece will serve effectively and efficiently. In any environment where bottles need to be stored at the optimum serving temperature, this reliable bottle chiller is there to assist.
- The forced air refrigeration system ensures that a continual flow of chilled air is circulated over the products creating an air curtain which cocoons the drinks in the ideal atmosphere.
- The fully automatic operation eradicates the need for continual manual supervision and gives the user peace of mind that their business is in good hands.
- With digital temperature readout, it is simple to keep a watchful eye on temperature settings and the general running of the equipment even when situated in the busiest of environments.
- The temperature range of between 4˚C and 12˚C ensures that your bottles will always reach your customers in tip top condition.
- Self-closing, double glazed doors guarantee that in a fast paced bar, chilled air never escapes for longer than is absolutely necessary.
- The two shelves are manufactured to a high standard and are fully adjustable delivering versatility to businesses which promote bottled drinks in a variety of sizes.
- Internal illumination shows all products in the best light and attracts the attention of thirsty guests seeking out a refreshing beverage.
- The integrated locking mechanism makes sure that all drinks are safely guarded until they are required.
- With double and triple door versions also available you can customise your Blizzard equipment to accommodate each individual business requirement.
- The appearance exudes class and professionalism with a black laminated exterior finish that can provide the ultimate touch of sophistication to any bar. With the stippled effect aluminium interior completing the look, this bottle cooler guarantees perfection in every single aspect.
- With 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard you are covered against any unexpected technical difficulties which may arise and can enjoy peace of mind that your bar will never flounder.
- Manufactured in accordance to new F-Gas regulations this cooler utilises R134a gas making it acceptable for use in a commercial environment.
- Each bottle cooler is supplied with a 13 amp plug fitting so that your business is ready to go as soon as your equipment is delivered.
To guarantee that you make the right choice first time, take a look at our bottle cooler buying guide for more information.
This product is ECA approved! Read more about the Enhanced Capital Allowance here.
|Other Options||Next Day Delivery, Full Warranty Included|
|Door(s)||1 Glass Hinged|
|Temperature||4C to 12C|
|Interior Finish||Aluminium stippled|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|