Why Buy the Hoshizaki KMD-210AB-HC Modular Ice Maker?
An ice production machine is an ideal piece of equipment to have for commercial purposes. The right machine will ensure that you not only keep up with your daily ice demands but are able to get clean, solid and hygienic ice at all times. This is what Hoshizaki aims to achieve with their KMD-210AB-HC modular ice maker.
The unit comes with a stainless steel finish that allows it to last long against the constant use and exposure to water. It has a double-sided stainless steel evaporator that will not only endure commercial conditions but will also ensure the machine makes the maximum amount of ice with every cycle. It has an accessible front and easily removable air filter for easy service.
The ice system from Hoshizaki has a simple to use control panel that enables you to easily interact with your machine. It has an air-cooled operation which is important in increasing the overall efficiency of the ice machine. A double flashing system ensures that only fresh water is used to produce ice.
The Hoshizaki KMD-210AB-HC can easily produce 210kg of ice every 24 hours. It also includes 24-month manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki KMD-210AB-HC Modular Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Double sided stainless steel evaporator
- Accessible from the front for service
- Computer controlled
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Air cooled model
- Stainless steel finish
- Double flushing system
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H610 x W560 x D625
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. 210
- Corresponding bin(s) B-140SA, B-210SA, B-340SA
- Electric Connection Load (kW) 0.683
- Electric Connection 1/220 – 240V/50Hz
- Ice Type Crescent
- Refrigerant R290
- Net Weight (kg) 57
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 73
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included