Why Buy the Hoshizaki IM240DNE-C Modular Ice Maker?
The Hoshizaki IM240DNE-C modular ice maker is one of the most advanced and dependable ice machines in the market. Built using the latest technological offerings, this unit allows you to get your daily load of clean and solid ice while still saving you money on energy bills.
The IM240DNE-C is housed by a stainless steel exterior that is easy to clean and increases the longevity of the machine. There are integrated door handles that allow easy access to the IM240DNE-C. It has features that make it easy to get the best out of the unit. These include an automatic rinse cycle that will get rid of all the water after a cycle and replace it with fresh water.
A closed water circuit eliminated the chances of contamination of the water thus enabling your ice to come out clean. The ice maker has a magnetic water pump which prevents leakages and an easily removable air filter that will not only allow you to maintain the cleanliness of your ice, it will also reduce the need of costly maintenances. Removable gaskets make it easy for you to clean your ice producer.
The IM240DNE-C model can comfortably produce 240kg of ice in 24 hours. It includes 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki IM240DNE-C Modular Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Closed water circuit, contamination protection
- Electronically controlled
- Consistent quality of ice produced
- Integrated door handles
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Hygienic stainless steel exterior
- Magnetic water pump is included
- Air cooled operation
- Removable door gaskets
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H500 x W1084 x D700
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. 240
- Corresponding bin(s) B-801SA
- Electric Connection Load (kW) 1.33
- Electric Connection 1/220 – 240V/50Hz
- Refrigerant R404A
- CO2 Equivalent (kg) 1630
- Net Weight (kg) 89
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 101
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included