Why Buy the Hoshizaki IM-240DNE-HC Modular Ice Maker?
There are few ice machines in the market that can beat the efficiency of the IM-240DNE-HC modular ice maker from Hoshizaki. When it comes to owning a dependable and energy efficient product, you can always trust Hoshizaki to come up with the best. The same case applies to this model.
It has a stainless steel hygienic exterior that is easy to clean and allows durability and equipment longevity. It is electrically controlled by a micro-computer panel at the top that makes it easy for you to utilise all the benefits without having to manually manipulate it. An automatic rinse cycle rids the ice machine of all the water after each cycle and replaces it with fresh water while an easily removable air filter makes it easy to clean thus reducing the chances of expensive maintenance.
The IM240DNE has a closed water circuit that prevents the water being contaminated and a magnetic water pump which prevents any leakage. Removable gaskets are important because they make cleaning easy thus maintaining the overall hygiene requirements demanded of a commercial machine.
The Hoshizaki IM-240DNE-HC modular ice maker is capable of producing 210kg of ice every 24 hours and comes with a 24-month manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki IM-240DNE-HC Modular Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Closed water circuit, contamination protection
- Electronically controlled
- Consistent quality of ice produced
- Integrated door handles
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Hygienic stainless steel exterior
- Magnetic water pump is included
- Air cooled operation
- Removable door gaskets
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H500 x W1084 x D700
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. up to 210
- Produces ice cube size 28 x 28 x 32mm
- Corresponding bin(s) B-801SA, F-1025-52S, F-600-42S, F-650-44S, F-950-48S
- Electric Connection Load (W) 930
- Electric Connection 230V, single phase
- Refrigerant R290
- Net Weight (kg) 82
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 96
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included