Why Buy the Hoshizaki FM600AKE-SB Modular Ice Flaker?
An ice flaking machine is a nice and important piece of equipment to have. But when it comes to picking one, you should always consider a machine that has been made to fit your specific needs. The FM600AKE-SB modular ice flaker from Hoshizaki is one of the best ice flakers in the market.
The technology and mechanisms allow you to have solid and clean ice whenever you need it. It comes with a stainless steel frame that enables durability against the wet conditions. The commercial ice flaker has a unique system with a double hardened stainless steel auger and evaporator.
There is an easily cleanable filter within the machine and a high water economy system that enables the ice maker to utilize all the water during production. The Hoshizaki FM600AKE-SB Modular Ice Flaker can produce 600kg of ice in 24 hours; an impressive output for commercial use. It has an air-cooled operation for added efficiency and a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki FM600AKE-SB Modular Ice Flaker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Unique FM auger system
- High water economy
- Double hardened stainless steel auger and evaporator
- Microcomputer controlled
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Stainless steel exterior finish
- Choice of storage bin capacities
- WRAS certification
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H780 x W560 x D700
- Operates between 5°C to 40°C ambient
- Output 600kg / 24hr
- Supply 220-240V, 50Hz, single phase, 20.7A
- Electric connection 1.9KW
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included