Why Buy the Hoshizaki FM481ALGE-SB Modular Ice Flaker?
Are you looking for a reliable and dependable flaked ice on demand? Hoshizaki have managed to create a top of the line commercial unit that will ensure you meet your ice demands. The Hoshizaki FM481ALGE-SB Modular Ice Flaker is able to make clean and solid ice for any use.
It comes with a stainless steel finish that allows it to last long amidst consistent use and exposure to water. Stainless steel also makes it easy to clean thus allowing you to meet the hygienic requirements of an ice machine. The unit comes with a unique ice making system that involves a stainless steel auger and evaporator that will provide long-lasting advantages.
This ice flaker from Hoshizaki is controlled using an easy to operate electronic control system that enables you to get the best out of the machine. It operates between ambient temperatures of 5C to 40C and has an air-cooled operation for added efficiency. A removable air filter makes it easy to clean. This model has surpassed WRAS standards.
The Hoshizaki FM481ALGE-SB modular unit flakes 500kg of ice in 24 Hours. It also includes 24-month manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki FM481ALGE-SB Modular Ice Flaker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Stainless steel finish
- Cooling System Air Cooled
- Unique FM auger system.
- Double hardened stainless steel auger and evaporator
- Microcomputer controlled
- Operates between 5°C to 40°C ambient
- Removable air filter for easy cleaning
- Compatible with Hoshizaki B-501SA, or B-801SA ice storage bins
- WRAS certification
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H780 x W560 x D699
- Ice Production Capacity (kg/24h) 500
- Electrical Supply 1/220-240V/50Hz
- Electrical capacity (kW) 0.48
- Net weight 76kg
- Gross weight 97kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included