Why Buy the Hoshizaki FM-480AKE-HC-SB Modular Ice Flaker?
Hoshizaki present you with yet another of their incredibly efficient ice flakers. Built with you in mind, the FM480-AKE-HC-SB model will ensure that you get your supply of clean and ready to use ice all day any day.
The ice machine comes in a stainless steel finish, one that allows it to withstand repeated use and exposure to water. Its auger and evaporator are well made using double hardened stainless steel that prevents them from rusting and allows them to work efficiently. The unit has a high water economy in that it utilizes every drop of water in the flaker to make usable ice.
There is an easily removable air filter that makes it simple to clean thus enabling you to maintain hygienic requirements. For easy usability, the modular system uses an electronic control system that removes the need to physically manipulate the machine to do your bidding. Such sleek and easy to use technology also reduces the amount of energy your ice flaker utilizes with every run.
The Hoshizaki FM-480AKE-HC-SB modular ice flaker is capable of producing up to 450kg of flaked ice in 24 Hours. It also includes 24-month manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key features of the Hoshizaki FM-480AKE-HC-SB Modular Ice Flaker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Stainless steel finish
- Cooling System Air Cooled
- Unique FM auger system.
- Double hardened stainless steel auger.
- Microcomputer controlled
- Operates between 5°C to 40°C ambient
- Removable air filter for easy cleaning
- Compatible with Hoshizaki B140SA, B-210DA and B-340SA ice storage bins
- WRAS certification
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H780 x W560 x D700
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. 450
- Corresponding bin(s) B-140SA, B-210SA, B-340SA
- Electric Connection Load (kW) 1.1
- Electric Connection 1/220 – 240V/50Hz
- Refrigerant R290
- Net Weight (kg) 92
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 99
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included