Why Buy the Hoshizaki FM-1800ALKE-SB Modular Ice Flaker?
Ice is useful for a variety of reasons and it helps to have a dependable machine to guarantee you meet your daily requirements. Hoshizaki have managed to create an ice flaker that enables you to meet these demands by producing long lasting solid and clean ice. With their FM-1800ALKE-SB model, you will get a technologically advanced flaker that will serve you above and beyond.
It comes in a stainless steel construction, one that allows you to withstand constant use and the continuous exposure to water. The auger and evaporator are also made of hardened steel to ensure that they will be able to serve you for a long time without breaking down due to rust. A removable air filter makes it easy for you to clean your flaker while an easy to us micro-computer makes it simple for you to operate the machine with superior results.
It has a water cooled operation meant to increase the efficiency of the ice machine. You will receive an impressive load of 1800kg of flaked ice in 24 hours. The FM1800ALKE-SB model also includes 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki FM-1800ALKE-SB Modular Ice Flaker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Stainless steel finish
- Water cooled operation
- Unique FM auger system
- Double hardened stainless steel auger and evaporator
- Microcomputer controlled
- Operates between 5°c to 40°c ambient
- Removable air filter for easy cleaning
- WRAS certification
- Produces solid, long-lasting ice
- Compatible with B-340SA ice storage bin
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H780 x W1080 x D700
- Ice Production Capacity (kg/24h) 1800
- Electrical Supply 1/220-240V/50Hz
- Electrical connection (kW) 0.71
- Weight net 140Kg
- Weight packed 155kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included