Why Buy the Hoshizaki FM-170AKE-SB Modular Ice Flaker?
If you are looking for a reliable ice machine with the latest design and technological offerings, then look no further than the FM-170AKE modular ice flaker from Hoshizaki. This model comes in a stainless steel frame enabling it to withstand constant use and exposure to wet conditions. The system has an air-cooled cooling operation that makes it highly efficient.
It has a unique FM auger system made of double hardened stainless steel and carbon bearings which perform exceptionally well in wet conditions thus producing solid and long lasting ice for your benefit. A removable air filter makes it possible to clean it easily thus reducing the chances or number of times you will have to call a technician. This ultimately raises the efficiency of the machine and reduces the amount of energy you use at the end of the day.
It has a micro-computer system that lets you operate the machine with little or no trouble. The machine has a high water economy rate in that it uses all the water to make the ice. It is also able to operate between 5°C to 40°C.
The Hoshizaki FM-170AKE-SB modular ice flaker produces approximately 170kg of flaked ice in 24 hours. This ensures that you never run out of ice. It also includes 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki FM-170AKE-SB Modular Ice Flaker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Stainless steel finish
- Cooling System Air Cooled
- Unique FM auger system.
- Double hardened stainless steel auger and evaporator
- High water economy
- Microcomputer controlled
- Operates between 5°c to 40°c ambient
- Removable air filter for easy cleaning
- Compatible with Hoshizaki B-140SA, B-210SA, B-340SA ice storage bins
- WRAS certification
- Produces solid, long-lasting ice
Running requirements and specifications
- Exterior Finish Stainless steel
- Dimensions (m) H780 x W560 x D700
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. 170
- Refrigerant R134a
- CO2 Equivalent (kg) 529
- Electric Connection 1/220 – 240V/50Hz, 600W
- Net Weight (kg) 68
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 75
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included