Why Buy the Hoshizaki FM1000AKE-SB Modular Ice Flaker?
The Hoshizaki FM1000AKE-SB Modular ice flaker is the ideal tool to use when making fine ice. It is built using the latest technological features to ensure that you get the best results without having to spend too much time and, or energy. It has a stainless steel finish that is important in increasing the longevity of the unit.
For the best results, the ice maker uses a microcomputer control system which controls the production process to ensure the best output. No physical adjustment is needed. Additionally, there is a double hardened stainless steel auger with carbon bearings that work exceptionally well in wet conditions.
An evaporator helps drain water from the machine thus raising its expectancy by reducing chances of water damage. Every drop of water that comes into the machine is used to make ice. This goes a long way in water conservation practices. The air filter is easily removable for cleaning purposes thus allowing you to produce clean and safe ice.
The FM1000AKE-SB is also able to operate between 5C to 40C ambient. It weighs 146 kg and comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki FM1000AKE-SB Modular Ice Flaker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Stainless steel finish
- Cooling System Air Cooled
- Unique FM auger system.
- Double hardened stainless steel auger.
- Microcomputer controlled
- Operates between 5°c to 40°c ambient
- Removable air filter for easy cleaning
- Compatible with Hoshizaki B-501SA, or B-801SA ice storage bins
- WRAS certification
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H780 xW762 x D700
- Ice Type Flake
- CO2 Equivalent (kg) 5292
- Electric Connection Load (kW) 2.49
- Electric Connection 1/220 – 240V/50Hz
- Output 1030kg / 24hr
- Gross Weight Packed 156Kg
- Net Weight 146Kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included