Why Buy the Scotsman EC57 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump?
The Scotsman EC57 is one of the best ice machines in the market. This range of Scotsman Ice Cubers has a built-in waste drain pump designed to help rid the equipment of all residual water during the ice making process.
This unit is built using stainless steel to guarantee its durability, especially when undergoing constant exposure to wet conditions. The model features an easy-to-use electronic controller that gives you full control over ice production as well as mechanisms that help prevent any contamination of your ice. These include the AglON anti-microbial protection that prevents the growth of bacteria in your ice cuber as well as the scale accumulation system that is ideal in the collection of scale to prevent it from being harmful.
This model has a daily production of 33Kg or 1650 cubes. You will be provided with a 12Kg strange bin to ensure you have a clean and safe place for your thimble shaped ice cubes. This unit is also WRAS approved hence ensuring you get the best service throughout the year.
The Scotsman EC57 ice cuber also includes a 3-year parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the EC57 Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- Ergonomic access
- Electronic controlled
- Clean alert
- Integral waste drain pump
- AglON anti-microbial protection
- Front access condenser air filter
- Scale accumulation system
- Built-in storage bin
- Water or air-cooled
- WRAS approved
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirement and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H685 (without legs) 828 (inc. legs) x W386 x D600
- 400W, 230V, single phase
- Start Amps 12
- Run Amps 2.1
- Production Per Day: 33kg / 1650 cubes
- Storage 12kg
- Water Consumption: Air Cooled - 89 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Water Consumption: Water Cooled - 485 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Weight 36kg
- 36 months parts warranty included as standard