Why Buy the Prodis C60 Integral Ice Maker?
Having an ice maker is an important part of running a successful business. This is especially true for a business that handles cold drinks. It is why Prodis has created an ice maker that will cater to all your commercial needs. The C60 Ice Maker from Prodis is an under counter unit designed for easy access in bars, pubs and restaurants.
This machine produces perfectly clear and very hard ice which cools drinks quickly but melts slowly keeping drinks cooler for longer. The ice machine is rated to a Tropical climate class, allowing it to operate in ambient temperatures up to 40°C, making it suitable for use in almost any environment you can put it in.
The C series ice makers are built using a combination of plastic coated steel exterior and a food-safe plastic interior. Plastic is used as a coat for steel to prevent wear from constant exposure to wet conditions. It is also easy to clean hence ensuring that every batch of ice you produce is clean and ready to use.
The model comes with hot gas defrost system that ensures frosted ice does not accumulate in the unit. It is also fitted with a patented flexible spray nozzle which reduces limescale build-up and reduces the amount of maintenance required.
High-density injection moulded polyurethane insulation keeps temperatures consistent and all components which come into contact with water are designed to minimise friction and surface tension to reduce sound levels during production.
Front venting on the ice maker means it will not take up too much of your space after installation. This allows the machine to provide you value even in crowded kitchens and restaurants. There is a storage capacity of 30Kg and a daily potential production of 54Kg. This ensures that you never lack in clean and ready to use ice cubes.
The Prodis C60 integral ice maker also includes a 2 years parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Prodis C60 Integral Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- Produces gourmet style cubes
- Defrost type, hot gas
- Low total power consumption
- High drain exit height for easy installation
- Patented flexible spray jets to minimise limescale build up
- Front mounted mains on-off switch
- Tropicalised compressor, and air-cooled condenser
- Front venting
- Crystal clear slow-melting ice cubes
- Food safe plastic interior
- Injected HCFC free polyurethane for insulation
- Low maintenance pump
- Plastic coated painted steel exterior
- Plastic door and food safe plastic interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H840x W515 x D645
- Storage capacity 30kg
- Production 54kg/ 24 hours
- Cube size 22 gram
- Electric 13A, 0.46kW, 230V, UK plug
- 24 months parts only warranty included