Why Buy the Prodis C45 Integral Ice Maker?
The C45 Ice Maker from Prodis is an under counter unit designed for easy access in bars, pubs and restaurants. The machine produces perfectly clear and very hard ice which cools drinks quickly but melts slowly keeping drinks cooler for longer.
The commercial ice machine is rated to a Tropical climate class, allowing it to operate in ambient temperatures up to 43°C, making it suitable for use in almost any environment you can put it in. The C series ice makers are fitted with a patented flexible spray nozzle which reduces limescale build-up and reduces the amount of maintenance required.
The machine comes with a hot gas defrost system that prevents frosted ice from lowering the efficiency of the unit. It has a front venting build that offers sufficient circulation of air within the ice maker. The model has a high drain exit for easy installation as well as a front mounted mains on and off switch which will give you full control of your equipment.
Inside, the ice maker is built using food-safe plastic that is easy to clean and maintain. The exterior is made of stainless steel which is important in an ice maker. This is because stainless steel is hardy thus allowing your unit to last longer in service. Additionally, the material does not rust when exposed to water.
High-density injection moulded polyurethane insulation keeps temperatures consistent, and all components which come into contact with water are designed to minimise friction and surface tension to reduce sound levels during production.
The C45 ice maker is able to produce 42Kg of gourmet style ice every 24 hours with each cube weighing 22 grams. There is a 15 Kg storage bin to ensure a safe and clean area to hold your ice. The Prodis C45 integral ice maker includes a 2 years parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Prodis C45 Integral Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- Defrost type, hot gas
- Front venting
- High drain exit height for easy installation
- Patented flexible spray jets to minimise limescale build up
- Front mounted mains on-off switch
- Injected HCFC free polyurethane for insulation
- Tropicalised compressor, and air-cooled condenser
- Food safe plastic interior
- Plastic coated steel exterior
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H695 x W435 x D605
- Storage 15 Kg
- 42kg production per 24 hours
- Gourmet style ice cube size 22 gram
- Air temperature, 5°C - 40°C
- Water temperature, 5°C- 35°C
- 3/4" BSP connection
- Electric 13A, 0.45kW, 230V, UK plug
- 24 months parts only warranty included