Why Buy the Prodis C25 Integral Ice Maker?
The C25 Ice Maker from Prodis is an under counter unit designed for easy access in bars, pubs and restaurants. This machine produces perfectly clear and very hard ice which cools drinks quickly but melts slowly keeping drinks cooler for longer. This makes it the perfect option for your commercial space.
The ice machine is rated to a Tropical climate class, allowing it to operate in ambient temperatures up to 43°C. This makes it suitable for use in almost any environment you can put it in. The C series ice makers are fitted with a patented flexible spray nozzle which reduces limescale build-up and reduces the amount of maintenance required.
High-density injection moulded polyurethane insulation keeps temperatures consistent, and all components which come into contact with water are designed to minimise friction and surface tension to reduce sound levels during production.
The unit has front venting that allows the easy and sufficient circulation of air from outside. It has a hot gas defrost system where hot gas is used to reduce the residual frosted ice from the unit. This helps maintain the high efficiency of this ice machine.
Additionally, the unit has a food-safe plastic interior and a plastic coated exterior. The overall construction is made of steel which is both hardy and does not easily rust when exposed to water. The C25 can produce 22Kg of ice every 24 hours and each cube weighs about 14 grams. There is a 6Kg clean and safe storage bin for your ice.
The Prodis C25 integral ice maker also includes a 2 years parts only warranty is included with this unit.
Key Features of the Prodis C25 Integral Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- Defrost type, hot gas
- Tropicalised compressor, and air-cooled condenser
- Front venting
- High drain exit height for easy installation
- Patented flexible spray jets to minimise limescale build up
- Front mounted mains on-off switch
- Injected HCFC free polyurethane for insulation
- Crystal clear slow-melting ice cubes
- Food safe plastic interior
- Plastic coated steel exterior
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H590 x W350 x D475
- 22kg production per 24 hours
- Ice cube size 14 gram
- Rhomboid shaped cube
- Storage 6Kg
- Air temperature, 5°C - 40°C
- Water temperature, 5°C - 35°C
- Electric 13A, 0.36kW, 230V, UK plug
- 3/4" BSP connection
- 24 months parts only warranty included